Rules of Entry
The Professional Communications Awards for outstanding communication is given to TCIA Active or Affiliate Member firms whose communications with the public or their peers make a significant contribution to the professionalism of the industry.
The award competition features five entry categories:
- Newsletter/Blog: These items can be either print or digital. When submitting newsletters, please upload three issues (i.e. – Spring, Summer, Fall).
- Brochure/Flyer/Print Ad: All of these pieces should be no more than one “page” and should be a one-time communication tool.
- Website/Mobile App: Includes any and all websites that are associated with your company, or a mobile app your company has developed.
- Social Media: Includes videos, podcasts, social media accounts/pages, etc…
- Marketing Campaign: These submissions require the use of two or more award categories focusing on one goal or message.
The entry period for the Professional Communications Awards has now ended. Stay tuned in the upcoming months for the announcement of our winners!
- Russell Tree Experts
- ACRT Services
- Northeast Horticultural Services
- Chippers Inc.